Front Desk Receptionist
Category: Diocese of Gaylord Opening
- Proven experience as a front desk representative
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. copier, printer etc.)
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Suite including Outlook
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Customer service orientation
The Diocese of Gaylord is seeking a temporary, 6 to 10 weeks, Front Desk representative to undertake the receptionist duties at our main entrance.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality and able to handle inquires and provide accurate information.
Key responsibilities include:
- Keep front desk and area tidy and presentable
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions
- Answer incoming calls and redirect them
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Take up other duties as assigned
Work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with a one (1) hour lunch break.