Daily Mass Live Stream
Click here to watch our Daily Masses!
Mon., Tues., Thurs. & Fri. at 7am; Wed. at 5pm; Sat. at 8am.
St. Mary Cathedral Mass Times
Saturday: 5:00pm (beginning 6/13)
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:00am
The Rosary is prayed one half hour before each Mass
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7:00am Cathedral
Wednesday: 5:00pm Cathedral
Saturday: 8:00am Cathedral
Holy Redeemer Mass Times
St. Thomas Aquinas Mass Times
Sunday: 3:00pm Latin Mass
Tuesday: 5:00pm (from May through October)
Sunday: 8:00am on FOX 32/45
Sunday Mass Recording
Click here to watch our Sunday Masses!
Weekend Masses can also be watched at 8:00 am on Fox 32.
Latest COVID-19 Announcement
Mass times are back to their regular schedules, as you can see above. Daily Masses will continue to be offered as usual and streamed online. Reconciliation will begin at 3:30 on Saturdays at the Cathedral.
The directives from the previous announcement are still in place:
- All the faithful in the Diocese of Gaylord are still dispensed from their Sunday obligation to attend Mass through Sunday, September 6, 2020. Those who wish to attend Mass may consider that they have fulfilled their Sunday obligation not only on Sunday but by attending Mass any day of the week. It is helpful to spread Mass attendance throughout the week since we are not allowed to go over 25% of the capacity of the Cathedral.
- Those who are symptomatic or who have been exposed to another with the virus within 14 days are not permitted to enter the church. Members of the same household are to remain home as well.
- Before coming to church, everyone is requested to take their temperature at home. If a person’s temperature is at or above 100.4 (CDC guideline) they and members of their household must remain at home.
- Those who are at risk because of age (65 and older) or because of an underlying health issues are strongly encouraged to remain at home.
- Everyone is strongly encouraged to wear a mask/face covering and to bring their own hand sanitizer.
- It is encouraged to receive Holy Communion on the hand. Gloves cannot be worn while receiving.
With longing for the time when we can all come back together, I remain sincerely yours in Jesus and Mary,
Fr. Matthew Wigton
To view all of our videos we've recently been putting out, head over to our Youtube Page!
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
The Parish Office is back open to the public, and please abide by social distancing and wear a mask for the protection of others! We are located in the Diocese of Gaylord Pastoral Center across the parking lot from St. Mary Cathedral.